How to use My Shopping List
The Giftster Shopping List is your list of everything you've marked reserved or purchased from anyone's lists. You don't have to go back to the individual lists to find them since they are all displayed here.
- Mark items you intend to buy as reserved, then once you know for sure you got that item, come here and mark it purchased by selecting the gift icon. Giftster automatically moves the item from the Items I've Marked Reserved section and places it on the Purchased list for you.
- When the Reserved section is empty, your shopping is done!
How to Access Your Shopping List
To access your Shopping List on giftster.com:
- Tap on your profile photo to bring up your profile menu.
- Select Shopping List.
- OR in the Shop For section, find your Shopping List below your group members.
To access your Shopping List on the Giftster App:
- Tap More… in the bottom tab bar.
- Select My Shopping List.
Shopping a public list as a guest
Note: This help section is only for someone that has marked an item reserved or purchased on a public list belonging to a member that you do not share a group with. Typically for a wedding registry, baby shower registry, classroom wish list, or other lists where the list maker desires to give you access without having your own Giftster account or group.
If you reserved an item on a public list when shopping as a guest (no Giftster account) and want to return to that item in Giftster to modify your reservation or to see the list again, you have two options:
- Find the item here on My Shopping List, it will include a link back to that list
- Or, use Member Search to find that member and their list again, select reserve on any item on the list, and Giftster will guide you back to a view that includes your previous reserves and purchases.
Use the Giftster app to view this list while shopping
Did you know this same list of items is available instantly on your smartphone with the Giftster app? You can reserve an item on someone's wish list while you are still at the store, so you know you reserved it first.